Guidelines/Parameters for the Contributors:
Following are the Guidelines/Parameters for the scholars/researchers contributing articles to the bi-annual research.
journal of BSC “BALOCHISTAN REVIEW ISSN: 1810-2174”.
- The article should be in a ready to print form
- .Authors are entitled to five free off-prints and a copy of the issue in which their article is published.
- The articles should accompany a soft copy as well; to be sent through email preferably in PDF file format.
- Articles must focus on latest researches made in different fields/areas i.e. arts and crafts, architecture,
archaeology, literature, language, economy, management, heritage and culture, politics, media, history etc.
relevant to Balochistan.
- Any queries regarding the publication or acceptance of the article can be sought at the given address:
Editor “Balochistan Review”, Balochistan Study Center, University of Balochistan, Quetta-Pakistan.
- The title should appear at the middle position of the first page
- The brief title (5 to 7 words) with author’s name also appearing in the top-left header position in the rest of
the pages (running head).
- All authors’ full name and affiliations should also be explicit on the first page with the corresponding
author’s postal and email addresses.
- The article should comprise an abstract, introduction (including review literature and rationale), results,
discussion (including limitations and suggestions), and the references.
- The abstract should be of about 150-170 words.
- The article should be of maximum 4000 words in New Times Roman, font 12 with 1.5 line Spacing.
- Main heading should be bold with italic subheadings.
- Tables and figures should be in a separate file, in a ready to print form with sources given below the tables.
- All statistical symbols present in the article should be italic.
- References should be in author/date style throughout the text in the APA format